Sunday, November 7, 2010

#11, Discover RSS

I have been embarassed about my lack of use of RSS.   I am glad this assignment pushed me into it.  I have, much like everyone else, a few select sites that I get my news from.  I'm gonna lay my cards on the table.  Here is where 90% of my news comes from:

-NY Times
-Gizmodo
-The Buffalo News
-Digg

I have them all bookmarked, on my toolbar, with no description, so they are convenient little buttons.  I find getting to each of them to be painless.  However, I've been searching for the easiest way to share news with my friends and family, and to document what I have read, so I can find it years from now.

Is this the tool I've been looking for?  Is there an android app for it?  Lemme check....

I have downloaded Newsrob, look forward to checking its features later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment