Sunday, November 7, 2010

#13, Del.icio.us

Okay, another thing I've heard mentioned, but really didn't have time or motiviation to chase down.  Del.icio.us, another social bookmarking tool.

Honestly, I'm glad there are so many people interested in throwing their two cents around.  I really can't imagine taking my time to comment, like, and add to most of the media I consume.  I just consume too much, and I don't like putting my name on work that I don't feel adds value.

Even this blog is hard to write, as I know that my posts aren't revolutionary.  I think I'm deeply intrigued and jacked into Web 2.0, I just prefer to do it as a ghost, an observer.

So, I'm not gonna join Del.icio.us, I'm just gonna profit from their promotion of certain pages, and find them via the other popularity tools I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment