Monday, November 8, 2010

#23 Reflections:

Wow, what a journey.  I thought it might be lame when some of the initial tools were so common, tools that I had already toyed with, and pontificated on their potential.

Then come a few newer ones, like google reader, zotero, rollyo and library thing.   I'm not going back and capitalizing those proper nouns, because this here be a blog.  We don't conform to grammar standards round here, because this is my house, my page, my roll.

Isn't that what 2.0 is all about?   With so many users, so many opinions, how am I gonna stand out?  Well, I guess I'd just have to be real, be myself.  Users being themselves, doing their things.  Adds up to a lot of pages, tools, entire universes of users and potential.  Can be overwhelming, if attempted to be done within a few days.  (Yeah, I know) I want to revisit most of the pages and places that this journey has brought me.

I'm gonna sign off here, cause the buffalo home I live in is cold, and sometimes it is good to leave web 2.0 for the real world, and real blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment